Auritech – Patented Ceramic Filtration Technology
The most advanced hearing protection range available
NEW! Auritech is proud to launch its market-leading range of Custom Fit Hearing Protectors.
Come and see us at one of our live events for a fitting, or call us on 01483 516 434 to arrange an appointment...
- Precision noise filtration. Hear what you want, not what you don’t.
- It’s all very well trying to block out all sound – but sometimes you still need to be able to hear conversation, the cry of a baby, a car horn etc. Auritech’s patented precision-tuned ceramic filtration means you can reduce the noises you don’t want to hear, but keep those that you do.
- No muffling effect - no “blocked ear” feeling with Auritech products.
- Traditional ear plugs leave your hearing feeling blocked and unnatural. This muffling or occlusion can be disturbing over long periods and can even affect our balance and physical judgement. We have engineered this effect out of Auritech Hearing Protectors, for ultimate comfort and practicality.
- Comfortable & re-usable.
- Our Universal Fit range use a unique thermoplastic outer construction, giving a feeling of supreme softness and comfort, even when you are sleeping with Auritech Hearing Protectors or wearing them for extended periods. And with no muffling effect you will barely notice you are wearing them. With our Custom Fit range, we even guarantee the fit & comfort for 2 years!
- More than 20 years of experience - we know what we are doing.
- Auritech Hearing Protectors have been developed by leading European audiologists and hearing technicians over 20 years. Our experience and unique technology mean that you are in safe hands when it comes to protecting your valuable hearing.
- Rigorous production quality standards.
- Auritech production quality standards exceed the European Standard EN352-2; production is independently certified to ISO9001:2008.
- Independently tested and approved in Germany.
- Unlike many manufacturers, we are proud to share our test results and use an internationally recognised independent German testing institute.
Come and see us at:
- or come and meet us at our Guildford offices any time!
Follow us on Twitter
What people are saying about Auritech...
“I have been using a pair of them for several weeks and I find them every bit as good as the expensive ones I normally use.
“They are easy to insert and stay in place. I have found them comfortable on long rides and they are easily cleaned to ensure aural hygiene, but what's most important is that they block out the harmful noises associated with riding therefore protecting my hearing a while longer.”
— Paul Jennison, Adventure Bike Rider (June 2013)