Auritech Biker Earplugs
Precision noise filtration
- Reduces wind & road noise
- Allows communication & intercom use
- Enhances situation awareness
- Comfortable, washable & re-usable
Ideal protection for bikers & motorsport
Why do I need Auritech motorcycle hearing protection?
Wind noise on a motorbike produces noises levels up to 105dB; levels can reach 130dB for motorsport spectators. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85dB so it is essential always to use specialist ear plugs for motorbike riders.
What makes Auritech motorbike earplugs different?
Developed over 20 years by leading experts, Auritech BIKER Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of engine, wind & road noise. Unique filtration allows conversation, sirens and horns to remain clearly audible, with no muffled effect.
Comfortable and suitable for all ages - Auritech are the ideal earplugs for bikers and other motorsport enthusiasts.
— David William in the Evening Standard (December 2015)
“I wish I'd had Auritech's £19.95 'noise filtration' earplugs years ago; no matter how 'quiet' your helmet, wind noise can damage hearing. These newly redesigned plugs do a great job - they're comfier, brighter and filter out damaging sounds.”
- Patented Venturi shaped sound channel through centre of filter, uniquely formed for each product in the range
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filter positioned deeper in your ear than other products, for maximum protection
- Allows normal conversation, while effectively turning down volume on other noise with no muffling (occlusion) effect
- Unique tri-sectional design for ultimate comfort, suitable for all ages (nominal diameter range 6–12mm
- Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for ultimate comfort
Unique design for optimum safety
Auritech have created the first and only Universal-Fit Hearing Protectors, that are able to position a precision sound filter deeply into the hearing channel of the ear. This ensures that the maximum level of sound waves reaching your eardrum is first filtered.
Auritech revolutionary design ensures optimum attenuation, helping prevent damaging sound waves from passing around the outside of the filter. Precision filtration does not muffle or block your ears, so you will not experience an ‘occlusion’ effect common with other hearing protectors.
The patented ceramic filter is frequency-selective, so allows you to hear normal conversation and relevant background sounds - so you can carry on as normal, hardly noticing you are wearing hearing protectors.