Auritech Work Earplugs
Precision noise filtration
- Reduces machine & tool noise
- Enhances communication & concentration
- Supports your safety at work
- Approved by German Health & Safety Institute
Ideal protection when operating machinery
Why do I need Auritech Industrial Hearing Protectors?Factory and work machinery often produce noises levels up to 120dB. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85dB so it is essential always to use hearing protection.
What makes Auritech Industrial earplugs different?
Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, Auritech WORK Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
Precision-tuned, patented ceramic sound filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of noise in work or factory environments over 80dB, yet allow you to listen clearly to surrounding conversation without a muffled effect.
— Simon (November 2019)
“I can’t praise your work protectors highly enough.
“I work for a tool hire company in the construction industry, which exposes me to loud penetrating, painful noses that I need to avoid if my long-time tinnitus isn’t to get any worse.
“Prior to buying your work protectors, I was using large case defenders that made your ears ring if you knocked them, were cumbersome and inconvenient in the work environment.
“That all changed after buying your work protectors, now I can hear those noises I need to hear to work safely, yet don’t hear those that are painful and injurious.
“I was very impressed with your speed of service, they arrived within 24 hours.”
- Patented Venturi shaped sound channel through centre of filter, uniquely formed for each product in the range
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filter positioned deeper in your ear than other products, for maximum protection
- Allows normal conversation, while effectively turning down volume on other noise with no muffling (occlusion) effect
- Unique tri-sectional design for ultimate comfort, suitable for all ages (nominal diameter range 6–12mm
- Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for ultimate comfort
Unique design for optimum safety
Auritech have created the first and only Universal-Fit Hearing Protectors, that are able to position a precision sound filter deeply into the hearing channel of the ear. This ensures that the maximum level of sound waves reaching your eardrum is first filtered.
Auritech revolutionary design ensures optimum attenuation, helping prevent damaging sound waves from passing around the outside of the filter. Precision filtration does not muffle or block your ears, so you will not experience an ‘occlusion’ effect common with other hearing protectors.
The patented ceramic filter is frequency-selective, so allows you to hear normal conversation and relevant background sounds - so you can carry on as normal, hardly noticing you are wearing hearing protectors.