Auritech Sleep Earplugs
Precision noise filtration
- Softens snoring & background noise
- Alert sounds audible (child, alarm...)
- Supports your natural sleep cycle
Ideal protection from snoring & background noise
Why do I need Auritech hearing protectors for sleeping?
Annoying background noise or snoring (which can reach levels of up to 90dB) makes quality, restful sleep very difficult. Auritech earplugs for sleeping can help you have a much better night, leaving you refreshed and ready for a new day.
What makes Auritech sleep earplugs different?
Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, Auritech SLEEP Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters reduce annoying noises like snoring, yet allow you to hear a normal conversation or "alert" noises such as a baby cry, door bell or alarm clock - so you can sleep peacefully.
Comfortable and suitable for all ages, Auritech are the perfect earplugs for snoring.
- Patented Venturi shaped sound channel through centre of filter, uniquely formed for each product in the range
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filter positioned deeper in your ear than other products, for maximum protection
- Allows normal conversation, while effectively turning down volume on other noise with no muffling (occlusion) effect
- Unique tri-sectional design for ultimate comfort, suitable for all ages (nominal diameter range 6–12mm
- Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for ultimate comfort
Unique design for optimum safety
Auritech have created the first and only Universal-Fit Hearing Protectors, that are able to position a precision sound filter deeply into the hearing channel of the ear. This ensures that the maximum level of sound waves reaching your eardrum is first filtered.
Auritech revolutionary design ensures optimum attenuation, helping prevent damaging sound waves from passing around the outside of the filter. Precision filtration does not muffle or block your ears, so you will not experience an ‘occlusion’ effect common with other hearing protectors.
The patented ceramic filter is frequency-selective, so allows you to hear normal conversation and relevant background sounds - so you can carry on as normal, hardly noticing you are wearing hearing protectors.