Auritech Shooting Earplugs
Precision noise filtration
- Reduces gun blast noise
- Conversation & nature sound clearly audible
- Supports shooting safety
Ideal protection for shooting activities
Why do I need Auritech hearing protectors for shooting?
Shooting activities can produce noises levels up to 150dB. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85dB so it is essential always to use hearing protection. Auritech's shooting ear plugs reduce loud gun noises whilst retaining audibility of conversations.
What makes Auritech shooting ear plugs different?
Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, Auritech's Hearing Protectors for shooting are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
Precision-tuned, patented ceramic sound filters ensure maximum protection from shooting and other extreme noise activities like fireworks, yet allow you to listen clearly to surrounding conversation without a muffled effect.
Comfortable and suitable for all ages, Auritech are the ideal earplugs for all types of shooting. Auritech also offers custom moulded ear plugs for shooting.
— F (June 2018)
“Does the job well and not as invasive as protectors. Brilliant , easy to use and clean.”
- Patented Venturi shaped sound channel through centre of filter, uniquely formed for each product in the range
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filter positioned deeper in your ear than other products, for maximum protection
- Allows normal conversation, while effectively turning down volume on other noise with no muffling (occlusion) effect
- Unique tri-sectional design for ultimate comfort, suitable for all ages (nominal diameter range 6–12mm
- Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for ultimate comfort
Unique design for optimum safety
Auritech have created the first and only Universal-Fit Hearing Protectors, that are able to position a precision sound filter deeply into the hearing channel of the ear. This ensures that the maximum level of sound waves reaching your eardrum is first filtered.
Auritech revolutionary design ensures optimum attenuation, helping prevent damaging sound waves from passing around the outside of the filter. Precision filtration does not muffle or block your ears, so you will not experience an ‘occlusion’ effect common with other hearing protectors.
The patented ceramic filter is frequency-selective, so allows you to hear normal conversation and relevant background sounds - so you can carry on as normal, hardly noticing you are wearing hearing protectors.