Auritech Music Earplugs
Precision noise filtration for listening to live music and hearing protection for musicians
- Crystal clear sound
- Enhances music enjoyment whilst protecting your hearing
- No muffling & allows conversation
Ideal protection for music lovers
Why do I need Auritech Hearing Protectors for Music?
Unamplified music (drums, brass etc) can produce noises levels up to 100dB; amplified music at festivals, concerts or clubs can reach 130dB. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85dB so it is essential always to use hearing protection whether you are a musician on stage or a spectator enjoying a live band.
What makes Auritech concert earplugs different?
Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, Auritech MUSIC Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
Precision-tuned, patented ceramic sound filters ensure maximum protection against dangerous levels of noise from loud music. Filtration reduces volume but does not deform the sound and lets you listen clearly to a surrounding conversation – making Auritech the ideal earplug for musicians and all music lovers.
Comfortable and suitable for all ages.
— S. (April 2018)
“Auritech made the concert much more enjoyable - my ears weren’t ringing afterwards, and the music was really clear. What a great product!”
- Patented Venturi shaped sound channel through centre of filter, uniquely formed for each product in the range
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filter positioned deeper in your ear than other products, for maximum protection
- Allows normal conversation, while effectively turning down volume on other noise with no muffling (occlusion) effect
- Unique tri-sectional design for ultimate comfort, suitable for all ages (nominal diameter range 6–12mm
- Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for ultimate comfort
Unique design for optimum safety
Auritech have created the first and only Universal-Fit Hearing Protectors, that are able to position a precision sound filter deeply into the hearing channel of the ear. This ensures that the maximum level of sound waves reaching your eardrum is first filtered.
Auritech revolutionary design ensures optimum attenuation, helping prevent damaging sound waves from passing around the outside of the filter. Precision filtration does not muffle or block your ears, so you will not experience an ‘occlusion’ effect common with other hearing protectors.
The patented ceramic filter is frequency-selective, so allows you to hear normal conversation and relevant background sounds - so you can carry on as normal, hardly noticing you are wearing hearing protectors.