Auritech Cleaning Kits for Earplugs
Auritech Hearing Protectors are precision instruments. It is important to maintain good cleanliness and hygiene to ensure optimum performance and crystal clear sound. Regular cleaning will also extend the lifespan of your resuable earplugs. We supply a complete Cleaning Kit or a simple spray to help.
Complete Ear Plug Cleaning Kit
- 12 x Cleaning tablets
- 1 x Ear plug cleaning fluid (50ml)
- 1 x Precision air blower
- 1 x Cerumen tool
Ear Plug Cleaning Fluid
Auritech Cleaning Fluid comes in a handy 50ml spray bottle and is ideal for general cleaning and hygiene of your Hearing Protectors (or other non-electrical hearing devices).
Can I use the cleaning kits for products other than my Auritech Ear Plugs?
Although the Cleaning Kit and Cleaning Fluid have been designed for Auritech Hearing Protectors, they are also suitable for other hearing care products, which can become dusty or clogged with cerumen:
- custom made earplugs
- other branded resuable earplugs and hearing protectors
(not disposable foam earplugs)
- hearing aids
- in-ear audio headphones
- military & security earpieces
- medical stethoscopes
However, you should not use the Cleaning Fluid to clean any electronic part of a hearing device as this may damage the instrument or invalidate the warranty.
We recommend that you care for your ear plugs as much as possible to prevent early deterioration. Here are a few tips to help you to look after your ear plugs:
- Clean your ears before use.
- Regularly clean your earplugs with suitable products.
- Allow your ear plugs to dry before returning them to their case.
- Store them in their case to prevent damage.
- Do not share your ear plugs with other people.